Thursday, April 30, 2009

WrestleMania: Day 4-Monday, April 6th


For the finale, we attended RAW at the Toyota Center on Monday. While waiting in line, I spotted a familiar face. It was Downtown Bruno. Some of you may remember him as Harvey Wippleman from his time in the WWF. I started to holla at him, but I didn't want him to get swarmed by all the people because he was on a mission. I noticed he was carrying a bag that appeared to contain some food in it. Could it have been Vince's dinner?


In the dark matches, prior to RAW, Evan Bourne defeated Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston defeated Shelton Benjamin.



The Colons, Primo and Carlito, had another great lumberjack match on RAW with Miz and Morrison.





Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat stole the show with another incredible performance in the 10-man tag match. He received a huge pop from the crowd, that were chanting, "You still got it!"



Everybody was caught off guard with the return of "The Animal" Batista. When his music hit, the place went crazy!


With the close of RAW, came the end of our wrestling adventure. It was now time to leave Houston, Texas, and head on back. With that being said, Houston is a great place. I really enjoyed my visit and there are lots of nice folks over there.

Let's see: Booker T's Legends Convention, 3 WrestleMania Axxess Sessions, Ring of Honor PPV, 2009 WWE Hall of Fame, The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, and Raw the night after. It doesn't get any better than that. Wow! I still can't believe I was there!

I would like to thank all of you for coming along for the ride. I hope you enjoyed my AWESOME journey. There truly is nothing like WRESTLEMANIA!!!


D-Rock-Good Call

Special thanks to Ricky Murphy for all the great photos

No comments: